1. who won the trade ( ill list it below
2. can hoston still make the playoffs
3. with embiid playing at a mvp level, maxey and tobias playing great is this team real contenders or what do they have to do
1. I dont really think anyone got a huge win in the trade. I think the winners here however, were the Pacers. They already had a playoff team and now they add more scoring to a team thats already a great scoring team.
2. I think Houston will make the playoffs, but as a low seed (7-8). John Wall is playing great, Wood is also playing at an all-star level. Oladipo should be able to help them and hopefully boogie gets better.
3. Even though im a sixers fan this might be the only time i say im not biased. Maxey was a steal, the reason he dropped was because of "bad shooting" but his shooting is great. Embiid is gonna take the next step this year. Tobias played best on the Clippers, and Doc will bring out the best in him. Simmons is playing meh but is still a great playmaker. Seth was playing amazing so hopefully he comes back soon. Danny is realy inefficient, even though he puts up not bad numbers. Also, shake milton is playing good.
okc maybe winners lol, ben simmons needs to score more especially with curry out
I frikin hate that trade since im a houston rockets fan(you can tell by the name)but i think houston gon make the playoffs bc of how good christian wood is now,plus John Wall been ballin too
Yes I mean now they can focus on winning I guess
yeah i think the winners are the pacers and cavs and the nets and rockets are huge losers in the trade
Not huge losers
nah i think the nets are gonna be good but things just wont work out right. Rocket could be good but they just lost a huge piece if they were gonna make a championship. It kinda reminds of the Paul Pierce KG trade, Nets get good players but dont do well, rockets draft some stars years down the line and become championship contender. I can see that happening
Yes lol that trade ended up being one of the worst of all time with what the Celtics drafted, the rockets can now focus on winning
yeah, they dont have to worry about their best player going to strip clubs and lil babys birthday, i see bright things in their future, but right now theyre not looking the best
Yes lol did u see him yesterday
yeh, after the interview yesterday i knew he would either be a sixer or a net today
Yes I read that he wasn’t gonna play in Houston till he was traded
i bet he'll do the same thing in a couple years if the Nets start playing bad if/when KD and Kyrie leave. I already hear rumors about Kyrie wanting to leave and retire.
Yes lol they are FA in a few years anyway
i have a feeling kd is gonna stay in brooklyn for the rest of his career. Kyrie im pretty sure will go and probably harden but idk yet
Idk kd isn’t that loyal lol
ofc he isnt loyal (rip thunder fans) but idk him changing his number just makes me think that its pretty serious. That number meant a lot to him
I’m one of them :( his number might have been retired at Brooklyn idk
maybe but i saw a post about how he chose 7 so i thought it was his decision and not a retired number
Idk wasn’t he 7 in like okc or something
he was 35..... you got to be joking your an okc fan
I didn’t watch basketball then, I swear he wore 7 once
nope, he was 33 and 3 in high school, 35 in college, and 35 on the warriors and okc
Okay I was tripping
fr why would the rockets decide to trade their best player
Well, they did
How r rockets losers but not the nets lol
winners in the trade
i said nets and rockets
How are the rockets losers lol
bc they lost harden and got oladipo
They got 8 firsts round picks lol
correction, 4 firsts 4 swaps. Swaps could be lost. The Rockets, if they play their cards right, can be a good team in the future. rn though i dont expect much from them
Swaps could be lost? What are you saying? Don’t you realize all of those swaps favor houston which means if the nets suck from like 2023 to when the last swap is 2027 that means the rockets could just be getting fed better prospects and more the rockets just can’t lost in this deal unless the nets are still a great team until 2027.
lol then what was @Dylzy05 saying about if the rockets rebuild OKC gets a high pick
Because the rockets traded 2 pick swaps one being this year and the other being in 2025. Then they also traded their firsts in 2024 and 2026 these firsts are both top 4 protected.
2. I honestly don't see the rockets making the playoffs, especially how stacked the west is,
3. their contenders but they have to deal with LBJ, Maxey was a good pick, Tobias still has to show he can be great in the playoffs
Yes they could potentially beat the nets with there lack of interior d
The rockets I think won the amount of picks they got is insane but I dislike moving levert for dipo and Allen for a trash bucks pick. Cavaliers win and will probably let Drummond walk. They won’t be bad enough to get Mobley so ig w they should target kuminga or Ziare Williams garuba or Barnes. Pacers win just for getting levert for dipo. Dipo wasn’t gonna stay or anything and levert is younger on a better contract and will have a even bigger opportunity with the pacers especially with warren out for a while.
Yeah. With the way wood has been playing I say they have a pretty good lineup man just imagine if they kept Allen next to wood that would be so nice in this future I’m guessing the rockets will be targeting a center in the draft next year or this year ig? And oladipo is looking good this season too. It will be interesting to watch.
Nah hard pass especially with harden in the east. The 76ers are just a terrible built team imo like embiid and Simmons as your main guys just won’t work until one of them can create from 3. I still think they should just split it up they won’t be getting anywhere in the next few years IMO with Simmons or embiid. They’d probably trade embiid for a better floor spacer. Simmons I feel like you could get a lot better shooting if you trade him like they could’ve gotten harden. And if u trade him you’ll probably be getting a shot creator and or and ball handler.
The won’t trade embiid, how long did this take you to type lol
Didn’t take that long and I don’t see why trading embiid isn’t realistic lol
There gonna build around embiid not Simmons
I’ve seen many articles saying the opposite but I think it would be smarter to build around embiid too but I’m not a nba reporter so I’m just gonna believe what the reports said
Well Simmons isn’t really a good first option because he isn’t a elite scorer and because of his lack of shooting, teams can build around him but still embiid is the better player
Yes Ik I never disagreed with you
I’m just basing it off of reports.
Yes idk why tho last year I guess it was a argument but embiid has improved Simmons hasn’t
Yeah man. I think Simmons to Minnesota would be smart for both teams. That trade would be centered around Malik Beasley who has been a 20ppg scorer this year on very good efficiency 46%fg 39% 3. Then Ricky Rubio to be the primary ball handler and initiating Beasley and embiid duo. Minnesota would also add a frp or two.
The only way I see this happening is if they lose embiid with embiid there not gonna go into a rebuild
Rubio is pointless without embiid
Yes Rubio is Simmons without the height and defence
Wrong. Rubio is a better p and r ball handler can shoot and has a higher offensive iq
Yes and he can’t shoot obviously
Yeah but I think Rubio Beasley would be much better fits then Simmons + the picks. Rubio is just a better passer and pnr ball handler while Beasley and Rubio are both ok defenders.
Rubio defense got worse cuz hes older
Yeah tru but I still think adding a shooter like Beasley next to embiid makes them better while still having a ball handler to pair with embiid
Danny, malik, and curry. with Joel can be nasty
I’d think the starting lineup would be
6th man curry.
Tobias being pf is questionable
myb just a little
ye u right
Simmons improved interior defense
Yes that’s pretty much all he brings
But if kinda does make sense now that I looked back at the cp3 trade. I think they don’t want to suck ass so the thunder get good picks. Ah I kinda understand now.
Idk now would be a good time to rebuild with the next few drafts
But they will be to good to get a top prospect this year. And even with wood and wall next year they will probably be to good for Chet and the other guys
Yes but they could trade dipo and maybe even boogie
Who wants boogie tho?
Idfk he could be a good backup big on a contender
And the nets I just don’t like the deal for them. Harden kyrie and kD just won’t mesh that well IMO 3 ball D’Lo isn’t guys all though kD won’t struggle off the ball. And they literally have up the next 8 years of their frps. All of those pick swaps favor the rockets so if the rockets become good and the nets go back to sucking ass then you’re just adding hella good picks to the rockets. Also harden kyrie and kD are all getting old and if they don’t win a ring here I’m not sure why they would stay in Brooklyn. This is kind of like the kg pp trade. All though at the time kg and pp were way out of their primes while harden isn’t so this one has some more logic to it IMO. But I promise you the nets will come back to regret this whether they win a ring or not. But if they do win a ring I think that’s kinda all that matters. This is still giving me too much billy kings vibes I just really don’t like this for the nets that much.
That won’t happen unless harden, kd and Kyrie walk in FA, they could be the best dynasty of all time or it can blow up in there faces
What won’t happen?
That the nets become bad
They will lol
Once kD kyrie and harden get old
Not for a few years, if they still keep all of them when there like 35 there still gonna be a good team
How will they convince all of them to stay throughout 2027 when? 27 is the year where the last unprotected first is active
Yeh it’s Risky this could be like when they traded for kg and pp again
Not unprotected sorry I meant swap either way if that pick is bad the pick will go to Houston because all of these pick swaps favor houston
Which will be around the time 2 of those Brooklyn frps will be active. Is probably when they leave
And one of those frps is when kD kyrie and harden ALL hit the market
*After they hit the market
do the nets even hav money
Next free agency they likely won’t be signing much guys so nah.
Yesits likely it will blow up before then tho especially with harden
unblock @ILOVELONZO plz
the rockets lost but we had 0 leverage since harden fucked the situation so fatly that dumb fat fucl
A one way ticket to destination fucked, did you see him yesterday Imao
Yes that dude was such a bitch bro like john wall and cousins are trying to win, and you are here putting them in a shitty situation u lame fat ass
Yes lol there still a good team
ye we have a good defense, with wall tucker, dipo, and cousins, and hopefully everyone reaches their potential still cant believe the shitty management traded roco
What did u get in return again wasn’t it Ariza and the 16th pick or something
ye and we traded that as well
Oh yeh u traded ariza to us lol, he’s still on our roster idk what he’s doing tho
1. Cleveland got a steal. Indiana got better, and the rockets got a nice haul. Nets... I'm gonna have to see
2. sure. Oladipo, Wall, Gordon, Wood, cousins could be
3. Sixers are absolute pretenders. Sure they started hot, but they played some bad teams. idk about this tho, they could be good
Yeh I think Simmons needs to be more aggressive but I think the could beat the nets because they don’t have anyone to guard embiid
the cavs imo they got 2 players without losing shit
They traded a first round pick but yes they won the trade
houston receive: oladipo, exum, kurcus, 4 first round picks and 4 pick swaps
indiana receive: levert, 2 second round picks
cleveland receive: jarrett allen, prince
nets receive: harden
Nets sent all the picks except for one pick from the cavs
1. idk who gave up what picks but the winners are:
cleveland: they got a center that fits the timeline of sexton, garland tho now they have 3 quality centers they will probably trade one idk,
nets: OFC there getting harden, this could be a dynasty or fall apart quickly
indiana: the got levert a quality player, with a new team and more minutes he could improve even more to a all star level, this will hurt there defence but there offence will improve
okc: if the rockets go into a full rebuild they could get a high pick in the draft
rockets: they still have a good roster, that can compete for a playoff spot, the should flip everyone for picks and go into a full rebuild
2. yes this is still a decent team
3. ben simmons i think has to improve a bit embiid cant do everything especially with seth curry out he needs to take on more scoring roles
@Anonymouses @Nba2kGod11 @damedgoat @TheFakeDazz @ballerboof @RapsAndCaIvinMurphySuperFan @rainbowlicker @itischeese123 @Kyrieisveryl33t @ILOVELAMELO @HakeemTheDream34 @Will_i-am @TheRedbomb @TRYINGTOFOLLOWEVERYONE @SomeRandomBoomer @TotallyRadical
Oh fuck lol
Are u good at global?
This is my question, Using your notes, but not copying from them, explain the traditional story of Jesus. Go through the major stages of his life that are part of the Christian belief system. help no info on notes rlly
He was born, did miracles then died on the cross
Too little lmao but oh well tomorrow i’ll get some help on it tho :)
Well I do know more do u need it for school, btw I do go to a catholic school but don’t go to church or anything
This last question on my test!
When’s it due
Oh okay easy
Thanks if can help.
Ok, thank you, whenever you get a chance.
Remind me like tomorrow or sometimes
Aight. If i get my help tomorrow then i may not need to.
Okay I will try
@RapsAndCalvinMurphySuperFan you tagged the wrong one
oh fuck lol thanks
1. Cavs? They got Jarrett Allen who is one of the best (if not the best) young rim protector in the league for two picks (I think) kinda a steal for them
2. Maybe, I would say they are better now only cuz harden was playing bad on purpose this year, so with a healthy John wall and victor olidipo and Christian wood who maybe has a chance to win most improved player if he keeps up what he’s doing, I think if this was last year, then yes but since this year the west is so stacked, I don’t think so.
3. We definitely are contenders, I just don’t know if we can win the chip with our current team, tyrese has been great but Ben Simmons has been worse, also embiid will get injured at some point in the season, we can already expect that, I hope we can win a chip, but at least we can contend
yes they do have 3 quality centers which is a issue tho, the rockets can finally focus on winning
I totally forgot about Mcgee lol, but I mean they could trade drummond, he doesnt fit the timeline of this team, and his trade value might be as high as it can get now with him playing pretty well
yes he would be good for a contender tho his salary is huge i dont see any team having to give up much for him
well maybe he could go to a young team who needs some vets, like the hornets maybe or maybe even the raptors to try and make the playoffs after their horrible start, all they lost was a center of ibaka, drummond is ibaka without the range, but baynes can make up for it
He’s a way better ibaka who can’t shoot, he could be good for a lotta teams, idk if the raptors will look to rebuild now or try puck for another chip
I mean if I were them I would try, lowry is ageing, and they dont have much time
Yeh Drummond would make them great but they won’t win the chip
true but maybe they could get kawhi next year? I mean kawhi knows he can win chips there and drummond would make them closer
I doubt kawhi would go there again he left for a reason
ye but maybe some other free agent?, i mean now is there only chance to win a chip before lowry gets too old, and who knows what will happen if they tank
Well there is no good FA this year and next year Lowry is like 36 or 37 I think, this is a perfect team if the added a superstar like Lowry is a good 3rd option siakam is a good 2nd option
well no big free agent would want to come to a team who's last in the standings, so they have to get better first maybe by trading for drummond or other role players then going after the big fish
But if they add Drummond he’s probably gonna leave in FA anyway
maybe not, that would probably be the best shot he would get to win a chip
The raptors were always overrated the team is just trash
now they are, but they used to be good
their gonna trade lowry or their hopes of winning a champ is over
the only way they can win a chip is with lowry unless its in ten years or sumthin
lowry for mike conely
really? mike conley is old and trash
Y’all overate Drummond a lot he’s better but not by much. Drummond ts% is terrible not even just for Cs but just in general his iq outside of rebounding and passing lanes isn’t that high. And he can’t shoot which makes his value not high. And his defense isn’t as good as serge’s.
Yeh true he’s not much better than serge, and his salary is a huge problem
Man if the gave up assets for a expiring Drummond that would be beyond sped. Raptors man idk cavs would probably want a lot and Drummond just doesn’t fit how the raptors play.
Wells the cavs got him for pretty much a second round pick, I can’t see the cavs trading him or the raptors getting him
I feel like the cavs would trade him for anything they can get because why lose him for nothing? And yea the raps probably want no business to do with him. They will probably be in the race for Mobley this year too.
The raptors will improve and still could make the playoffs, not many teams would wanna trade for him because he’s a FA this year so he might only be traded for a few second round picks or a rotational player under contract
Yeah I could see Drummond getting traded for not a lot
Y would kings. Richaun Holmes has been playing so good. Even though his stats look ok he’s been one of the best defensive centers in this league.
holmes are the only big man on that team who ply defense, if they get Drummond that improves, and plus holmes is a pick and roll center/pf, Drummond can create shots for himself
And Drummond will just leave after that szn
Drummond really can’t tho. He gets more then a lot of his points from offensive rebounds and p an r Drummond has a terrible jumper and can’t shoot from mid even.
he cants shoot mids, damn. in 2k20 he had an A for mid so I assumed he could shout
They wouldnt give up that much, and they dont have anything to lose, if he fails then just dont resign next year
1. Pacers, they got younger and lost an injury prone player, the loser was the Nets, 3 'leaders' on one team doesn't stick well.
2. Houston might, they now have Dante Exum and they do not have a starting caliber SG for a championship team, Oladipo is fine, but he isn't a Harden, a PG-13, or a Klay.
3. I don't think the 76ers will make it past the 2nd round, it's debatable that they make it past 1st...The lack of floor spacing problem was resolved, but they would need a miracle to make it to the Finals, especially with the Brooklyn Big 3.
1. they will either be a dynasty or ffall apart
2. there not a championship team Imao
3. i think they can beat the nets they have no one inside to guard embiid
I think Jordan will match up better then embiid compared to Seth curry on kyrie and Danny on kD or Simmons on kD and Danny on harden lol.
Yes apparently they may be starting Jeff green lol,
Here before comment.
here before comment
1. Nobody in particular. If I had to go in order I'd say
1. pacers. Levert is almost as good and doesn't need a max
2. cavs. Their center is used up and hey didn't give up much
3. nets. They got it done and satisfied kd and kyrie. The picks are a little excessive though and them 3 don't fit well
4. rockets. While they got a lot of picks they'll probably not be great and they could have got ben simmons a top 20 player for 6 years
2. Probably not. They're alright but the west is stacked.
3. I think they're real contenders. If embiid stays healthy and simmons becomes more aggressive it'll convert into the playoffs
yes and allen is about the same age as sexton and garland so they can grow together, idk what there gonna do at center, wait to FA to get rid of drummond?
Probably let Drummond and McGee go and sign a stretch for backup. It'll be weird though see one of them at PF or barely getting minutes though lol
yeh should they trade one of them now or just wait
1. yes the cavs are looking good 3 ccenters will be a issue untill FA tho
2. yes they can finally focus on winning
3. i doubt they will trade ben unless its for a superstar
@Kyrieisveryl33t sorry i meant to reply lol
Is not good
I love how the 2 non-major teams in the harden trade were the biggest winners
Yes and probably okc too Imao
1. I don’t really know all of the details of the trade, but come on, Brooklyn got Harden, it can’t be bad for them.
2. It all really depends on how well other teams play and if they can stay healthy, but if they can, I could see them being a playoff team.
3. Well, as a Sixers fan, I hope they can continue playing like this. Yeah if Embiid can continue to play like he is and they can stay healthy, they definitely have a shot.
1. I listed all of the details I mean they did get him but lost a lotta depth they will struggle to guard embiid and bam in the playoffs
Nets are good but with the Mavericks play they losing to them in 6
The nets Imao
like Nash cant handle this tbh
1: Nets BIG WIN
2: Rockets still have a good 3
3: Pacers will be shit and not make playoffs
4: Cavs side was useless, A 3RD DEFENSIVE BIG MAN?
Do u watch basketballs
U sure lol
What the wnba