By BenBananaAUSSIE »

How do I start this? All of these bad things from the past 4 months, rolling like a stone down a never ending hill, picking up all these dirty and gunky things... and now here. Here I sit, writing this very apology to the very MTC community I have loved. From day 1, I felt as if this were the right place for me, there were people who supported me, people who hated me, people who loved me, people who didn't actual give a shit about me, people who were confused about me, people who mocked me, people who were scared of me, people who I was scared of. All kinds of virtual users. I remember, running into the user PurpleMail02 who eventually transferred to the account PurpleMail00 and finally now to this current day and age J03L_3MBIID21. He probably had the most private and public beef with me out of all users. We argued about the most useless things, about serious things. So, for everything I have done to you Zack, I am sorry. I met PAG (Pelicansareg04t3d) and we sort of started out enemies, beef day in and day out. But then we joined cc groups together, made a custom myteam series in which he was extremely loyal and joined every single one I created. We were the best of friends and still are to this day. So, for everything I have done to you PAG, I am sorry. After that, I ran into this really supportive and funny cc group in which this seemingly cool dude named KDNY35 recruited me to. We had users that are well-known now and still were back then such as JJBA, UncleCash, Lookingfine, Yeetboi713, PAG, opex-mp4 and many more amazing users. That was really fun. KDNY35 and I had so much beef however, that I for some reason, came upon the decision to quit. So, for everything I have done to you Gary (I think that's ur name), I am sorry. So, I moved on from that and looked to actual card creating. I created the CCL and realised how wonderful the support was. I was like a fan favourite for a few hours, k33m decided to help and we had literally half of the site's active users on board. And then, most of y'all probably know what happened from there. There was this incident with Tonycho that I will not explan in detail as I want to keep it private but... it was some pretty terrible beef. We went back and forth at each other and Tonycho got so mad that he decided to make forums about it, and cards. And then somehow, I realised what he was saying was correct. We bonded from then on and to this day, we are the best of friends. So, for everything I have done to you Tony, I am sorry. And after a while I really wanted to get into the cc group SuperNova2k (RIP) and urged UncleCash (the creator) to join. I begged all day and is an action I instantly regretted. He played it cool but I knew on the inside that he was... a feeling that I don't even know how to explain. Anyways, I managed to join and got kicked out 2 days later. I was instantly mad and began spamming him in the dms angrilly. I was simply stupid, my anger was overwhelming me. So, for everthing that I have done to you Charles, I am sorry. And then came the incident with rei_derivois which really put an extra burden on top of me to write what I currently have so far. Extremely stupid BBA from 4 months ago decided to create a card comp. I had finished the first round, and some user decided to butt in and try to join. I was fine with him, as it seemed like a mistake. However, he tried to join yet again join midway through the second round. This is where I literally turned into a demon. I had told him to stop and... I guess he was sort of oblivious which I totally respect seeing as he was a new user. But I blew him up in the dms. Literally. I. Blew. Him. Up. I literally and never had felt more anger and decided to stupidly let it all out. By hoping he would die, etc... I am dumb. I don't even know what to think of that incident. I finished off my gigantic rampage with a poop emoji. **Sighs** So, he answer back obviously scared and said: "Sorry, I didn't mean to." So, I don't even know how to express my sorrow to you right now Rei, but sorry. I have no excuses. None. Not even the fact that I have mild autism or am adopted. I know that the 50% of people reading this who literally do not care and probably zoned out after the first 2 sentences, but, the person who is reading these exact words. Thank you for reading this far, it means a lot. So now, I really want to alter this behaviour. I want to maintain a positive reputation like members of this community such as  xX_MoBaMbA_Xx, DEEPINTHEQ15, k33m, Milk, Paul D, Lok and many others. This is the dawn of a new era for BBA/Banana2k. An era where there is little to absolutely no beef, and a new mind set. A new look on this community, everyone here should and must respect/acknowledge. Now, to all of the people that are sitting there reading this and being confused and thinking I am utterly out of my mind, there is really quite literally only one word to recap what I have stated above:

Sorry

By Xx_MoBaMbA_xX »

this place can make mice out of men, it requires younger users to mature way faster than they really should. All of a sudden you are thrust into a community of people you don't know anything about and you are expected to know the ins and outs from day 1. From knowing you pretty much since i actually started to take notice of the community on this site, you have always had my back and been there for me, i have seen you come a long way in the short time i have known you. We all make mistakes and it sucks when it happens, but the most important thing is to bounce back, of which at least from my eyes you have achieved. Don't let this site suck you in and be level-headed, because it can make a world of difference. You're a great guy, i know that, don't ever stop being yourself, because thats all anyone should expect from you and respect you for. <3

By BenBananaAUSSIE »
Xx_MoBaMbA_xX said in Wednesday, September 16th, 2020 8:52 am

this place can make mice out of men, it requires younger users to mature way faster than they really should. All of a sudden you are thrust into a community of people you don't know anything about and you are expected to know the ins and outs from day 1. From knowing you pretty much since i actually started to take notice of the community on this site, you have always had my back and been there for me, i have seen you come a long way in the short time i have known you. We all make mistakes and it sucks when it happens, but the most important thing is to bounce back, of which at least from my eyes you have achieved. Don't let this site suck you in and be level-headed, because it can make a world of difference. You're a great guy, i know that, don't ever stop being yourself, because thats all anyone should expect from you and respect you for. <3

Thanks so much man. It's so nice to know that there are loving and welcoming people out there :)

By GamerVince_YT »
By BenBananaAUSSIE »
By CraniumBrea9er »
By 16-0 »

Where tf did u get Gary from lol?

By CraniumBrea9er »
By H4k33mD4Dr34m0l4juw0n »

lmfao u really wrote a paragraph what in the world. I was baiting u lmaooooo

By 16-0 »